RM Auctions offers challenging careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment. Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of an international team are qualities that top our list of requirements. Resumes and inquiries are welcome. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or via postal mail to:
RM Auctions Inc.
One Classic Car Drive
Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0.
Position Title: Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing sets forth and executes the overall marketing strategy for RM Auctions, leading and developing a team of professionals involved in design, advertising, public relations and events. The Director of Marketing ensures that the consignments entrusted to RM Auctions are promoted effectively to RM’s international audience, as well as ensuring that the company’s services are promoted effectively on a global scale.
- Timely execution of all marketing projects and dockets, including catalogs, all print and direct mail advertising; digital marketing; onsite event design; event sponsorship and all associated marketing collateral; and proposals and other sales tools as requested by sales team.
- Fulfills role as Editor-in-Chief of corporate bi-annual magazine, responsible for all aspects of its publication.
- Provides initial creative direction and high-level insight for marketing content (i.e. wording, design, etc.) and secures appropriate approvals from senior management and/or auction managers to provide final approval on all marketing projects. Oversees accuracy of content in all marketing material.
- Oversees the various marketing schedules and budgets for all marketing activities.
- Conducts or commissions necessary market research to make informed budgetary decisions.
- Liaises with other managers, most regularly those for PR, Creative, Client Services and Research Departments, with whom timeliness, uniformity and consistency are important.
- Strong track record of documentable creative and innovative marketing accomplishments
- Demonstrated management experience, leading and developing high performing teams
- Ability to produce exceptional results under strict timelines.
- University degree required
- Superior communication ability, both in writing and in person.
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Strong computer ability, with proficiency in CRM preferred.
- Exceptional organization ability, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Creative background beneficial